Planning on attending the Boston Pops concert and fireworks show on July 4? Please familiarize yourself with what items you can bring and which ones are prohibited. These restrictions will be strictly enforced. Unless noted below, no backpacks, shopping bags or similar type containers may be carried through the checkpoints, and all carried items are subject to inspection.
1. Coolers on wheels.
3. Firearms, weapons, sharp objects.
5. Glass containers.
7. Pre-mixed beverages.
8. Plastic containers over two liters and non-transparent plastic containers. All liquids must be carried in sealed, clear plastic containers two liters or smaller.
9. Grills, propane tanks, open flames.
11. Alcoholic beverages
12. Bicycles in the Oval and Island/Lagoon areas. (Bicycles are allowed throughout the rest of the venue but must not be left unattended. Bicycles attached or locked to fences, poles or other objects are subject to removal.
13. Drones/unmanned aerial vehicles.
1. Pop up Tents/Canopies with no sides, maximum size 10' x 10'.
2. Blankets or tarps no bigger than 10' x 10'.
3. Folding/beach chairs only.
4. Coolers carried by shoulder strap or single handle (no wheels).
We thank you in advance for your cooperation, which will help ensure faster movement through the checkpoints and a safer event for everyone.